GOLD STUD EARRING 2MM
- Material: 14K high quality gold plating
- Closure: Post back
Sold as a pair.
GOLD: 14K Gold Plated Brass
Gold-plated brass refers to a type of material that is made by applying five layers of gold onto the surface of brass through a process called electroplating.
SILVER: .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
Sterling silver is an alloy made up of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals, usually copper.
Our jewelry is meant to be worn and cherished, but taking proper care of jewelry will allow it to keep its beauty for as long as you desire.
- Use a soft cloth and soap to gently wipe clean, and remove any remaining impurities. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly before storing in the provided jewelry pouch.
- Remove jewelry before coming in contact with water and working out.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until your lotion, makeup and perfume are completely dry.
- Do not use chemicals, bleach or oils, as this can affect the finish.
- Store each piece of jewelry separately in individual pouches to avoid scratches.